DailyCaller.com | Luke Rosiak | According to a summary presentation of their findings, Investigators for the House of Representatives have concluded that the now fired Awan brothers/family, had unauthorized access to congressional servers, accessed data for members that they didn't work for, logged in as the members themselves and covered up their activities. In addition, their activities "mirrored a classic method for insiders to exfilttrate data from an organization," and they brazingly continued after being ordered to stop, the presentaton alleges. There are also indications that members data may have been aggregated onto one server which was then physically stolen.
Edwin "Eddie" Willers is the Special Assistant to the Vice-President in Charge of Operations at Taggart Transcontinental. His father and grandfather worked for the Taggarts, and himself likewise. He is completely loyal to Dagny and to Taggart Transcontinental.
- Awans Finalizing Immunity Deals with DOJ in Exchange For Testimony on Members of Congress
- FBI Investigation of Espionage, Blackmail in Awan Case Blocked By Obama DOJ Appointee
- FBI Suspects Congress/DOJ Leaked Grand Jury Indictment to the Awans
- Democrats Approved 120,000 Equipment Write-Off for Awans
- Two Former Wasserman Schultz IT Aides Indicted For Conspiracy Against US
Latest from Eddie Willers
- "Take The Guns First, Due Process Second"
- Cancer "Vaccine" Eliminates Tumors in Mice
- Illegal Immigrant and Accused Murderer of Sheriff Deputies: “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------,”
- Massive Computer Security Vulnerabilities: Spectre & Meltdown
- Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI