vault.FBI.gov | The FBI released documents on Jeffrey Epstein today. Epstein is infamously known for being convicted of soliciting an under-age girl for prostitution and for owning a private island to which several notable politicians are alleged to have travelled to as his guest.
See attachments below:
- Jeffrey_Epstein_Part_01_of_08.pdf (450 Downloads)
- Jeffrey_Epstein_Part_02_of_08.pdf (412 Downloads)
- Jeffrey_Epstein_Part_03_of_08.pdf (457 Downloads)
- Jeffrey_Epstein_Part_04_of_08.pdf (414 Downloads)
- Jeffrey_Epstein_Part_05_of_08.pdf (389 Downloads)
- Jeffrey_Epstein_Part_06_of_08.pdf (407 Downloads)
- Jeffrey_Epstein_Part_07_of_08.pdf (429 Downloads)
- Jeffrey_Epstein_Part_08_of_08.pdf (415 Downloads)
Francisco d'Anconia is an owner by inheritance of the world's largest copper mining operation. He is a childhood friend, and the first love, of Dagny Taggart. A child prodigy of exceptional talents, Francisco was dubbed the "climax" of the d'Anconia line, an already prestigious family of skilled industrialists. He was a classmate of John Galt and Ragnar Danneskjöld. He began working while still in school, proving that he could have made a fortune without the aid of his family's wealth and power. His full name is given as "Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastián d'Anconia".