c-span.org | House Republican Call for Second Special Counsel. A group of House Republicans held a news conference about their resolution calling on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to appoint a second special counsel. The group wants an investigation into possible Justice Department and FBI misconduct, as well as investigations into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton . (video below).
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Attorney General Barr's Letter to Congress on Special Counsel Mueller's Report
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”