SaraaCarter.com | Bruce Ohr, the DOJ's former associate Deputy Attorney General told Congress that the FBI knew that his wife worked for Fusion GPS but didn't disclose that to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. Ohr also stated that the FBI was aware of the dossier author's bias and also failed to disclose that to the court.
Ohr stated during his hours-long testimony that the FBI failed to disclose this pertinent information to the nation’s secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) when it sought an application to spy on Page. The FBI also failed to disclose that when it sought the application, it was using senior Justice Department official, Bruce Ohr as a cut-out for a source the bureau had terminated.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- Soft Coup Documents (FISA, IG, Congressional, AG & Mueller Reports)
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- Former FBI Director Comey Indictment Coming?
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt
- President Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Meet in Historic Singapore Summit