FoxNews.com | In a recent interview with Laura Ingraham on FoxNews, former U.S. Attorney for D.C. Joseph DiGenova said "There was a brazen plot to...exhonerate Hillary Clinton...and then if she lost to frame Donald Trump...James Baker, the former General Counsel of the FBI is cooperating fully...Mr. Comey has been very silent in recent weeks...he knows he's going to be indicted (video).
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt
- President Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Meet in Historic Singapore Summit
- FBI Agent Who Quit Over Clinton Probe Headed to Congress