Rumble.com | Robert Gruler | Robert reviews day 7 of the Maxwell trail. The government is still presenting its case. Highlights include testimony from FBI Special Agent, FBI forensic analyst and pseudo anonymous victim "Carolyn".
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
- Ghislaine Maxwell: GUILTY!
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 13: Closing Arguments and Jury Instructions
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 12: Defense Rests! Epstein Ex Eva Andersson-Dubin
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 11: Contaminated Memory, Dr. Loftus, Epstein’s OTHER Assistant
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trail Day 9 & 10