Rumble.com | Robert Gruler | Robert reviews the days proceedings in day 8 of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
- Ghislaine Maxwell: GUILTY!
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 13: Closing Arguments and Jury Instructions
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 12: Defense Rests! Epstein Ex Eva Andersson-Dubin
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 11: Contaminated Memory, Dr. Loftus, Epstein’s OTHER Assistant
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trail Day 9 & 10