Rumble.com | Robert Gruler | Robert discusses day 12 of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial where the defense rests it's case.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
- Ghislaine Maxwell: GUILTY!
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 13: Closing Arguments and Jury Instructions
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 11: Contaminated Memory, Dr. Loftus, Epstein’s OTHER Assistant
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trail Day 9 & 10
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 8: Epstein Pilot Mr. Rodgers, New Photograph Exhibits