APNews.com | Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted on 5 of 6 counts related to luring under-age girls to be sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein.
Francisco d'Anconia is an owner by inheritance of the world's largest copper mining operation. He is a childhood friend, and the first love, of Dagny Taggart. A child prodigy of exceptional talents, Francisco was dubbed the "climax" of the d'Anconia line, an already prestigious family of skilled industrialists. He was a classmate of John Galt and Ragnar Danneskjöld. He began working while still in school, proving that he could have made a fortune without the aid of his family's wealth and power. His full name is given as "Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastián d'Anconia".
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 13: Closing Arguments and Jury Instructions
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 12: Defense Rests! Epstein Ex Eva Andersson-Dubin
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 11: Contaminated Memory, Dr. Loftus, Epstein’s OTHER Assistant
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trail Day 9 & 10
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 8: Epstein Pilot Mr. Rodgers, New Photograph Exhibits