CorbettReport.com | 9/11 was not a normal day for aviation for many known and some little known reasons. It was one of the busiest days in American aviation with a plethora of life fly exercises, drills, simulations, fake radar injects and complete confusion and that was BEFORE the attacks even began. James discusses the story of the 9/11 War Games.
Dagny Taggart is Vice-President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental. Dagny is responsible for all the workings of the railroad.
Latest from Dagny Taggart
- New Covid Drug Not Being Made Available
- Man Dies Of Cardiac Arrest After Paramedics Refuse To Enter Building Due To CA Covid Law
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 13: Closing Arguments and Jury Instructions
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 11: Contaminated Memory, Dr. Loftus, Epstein’s OTHER Assistant
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trail Day 9 & 10