Reuters.com | U.S. President Joe Biden and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani spoke by phone on July 23,2021. Here are some disturbing excerpts of that call from Reuters. Also, an interesting discusison on the whole Afganistan debacle on the Jocko Willink podcast.
President Biden: and there's a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture
President Ghani: Mr. President, we are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis thrown into this, so that dimension needs to be taken account of.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
- Tony Bobulinski Press Conference: Joe Biden Knew about Hunter's Business Deals
- Hunter's Business Partner Confirms E-mail, Details Joe Biden’s Efforts to Make Millions from China
- Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
- Joe Biden's Ukrainian Collusion Nightmare
- Steve Pieczenik Unloads on Trump's Afghanistan Strategy