CNN | A judge ruled Thursday that Britain can extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to Sweden for questioning over allegations of sexual misconduct. At Belmarsh Magistrates' Court in London, Assange sat in the dock as the ruling was read and showed no emotion. Later at a news conference, he lashed out at the extradition decision. He said to thrust someone into a foreign land where someone does not speak the language or understand the judicial system "is a very grave matter."
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- Soft Coup Documents (FISA, IG, Congressional, AG & Mueller Reports)
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- Former FBI Director Comey Indictment Coming?
- FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt