Not since the eve of the U.S. invasion of Iraq has Official Washington’s political/punditry class clamored more single-mindedly – and openly – for the U.S. government to commit a gross violation of international law, now urging a major military assault on the government of Syria while also escalating tensions with nuclear-armed Russia.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
- The Real Russian Collusion Story
- Battlefield Successes and Challenges – Recent Efforts to Win the War against ISIS
- Hillary Clinton, DNC Colluded With Russia In An Attempt To Steal The Election From Donald Trump
- McMasters Calls for Toppling Assad as Troops Mass
- Bill Mitchell & Stefan Molyneux Debate Syria
Latest from John Galt
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- Former FBI Director Comey Indictment Coming?
- FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt
- President Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Meet in Historic Singapore Summit